“The demand in training shows the need for the skill set across all industries. It also shows how bidding for contracts is becoming much more a critical part of business growth and that companies are now taking a more serious, pragmatic approach”
Charles Grosstephan, Bid Training and Consultancy Manager
So, what did our Tender Training team get up to in 2017?
- Our training courses became CPD accredited.
- Thornton & Lowe became a training partner of Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce.
- Training has been delivered to dozens of companies, of all sorts of sizes, including Balfour Beatty, Keepmoat Regeneration, Viridor and Virgin Care.
- Demand for our Bid Writing training course continued to grow, and our 2-Day Bid/Tender Masterclass, introduced in 2016, has proved hugely popular this year.
- Our Online Bid Writing training course was launched, and is already reaching an international audience; also recently achieving CPD accreditation.
What do our delegates say about our Bid Writing training?
“This course helped me understand and apply the principles of writing a winning bid. I recently completed my APMP Foundation training & qualification and saw this course as the next step as it was far more practical and hands-on, as well as much more bid writing focussed."
Rosie Tamayo, Bid Writer - Keepmoat Regeneration
“Thank you for opening my eyes to the world of tenders. I’m excited to go back to the office and put it into practice.”
Jenny Turnball, Bid Coordinator – Armac Group
“This was really informative and helpful. It answered a lot of questions and got to the point. The interaction, format and flow was great. I learnt a lot of new tips to help with the process.”
Fiona Rodrigues, Bid Writer – Kelly ITS
“Interactive, informative, clearly knows his subject and felt able to challenge.”
Zoe Renshaw, Bid Manager – Lanes for Drains