B2G marketing is typically focused on selling products or services that help government agencies meet their needs or solve problems. This can include everything from IT services and equipment to infrastructure projects, healthcare solutions, and more. In some cases, B2G marketing may require specialized knowledge of government regulations and procurement processes.
Successful B2G marketing requires a deep understanding of government needs and priorities, as well as the ability to navigate complex procurement processes and regulations. Building strong relationships with government decision-makers and stakeholders is also key to winning government contracts and securing long-term partnerships.
How can Thornton & Lowe help?
We help our clients generate public sector or government leads and opportunities.
We do this by providing our clients with a specialist outsourced Public Sector Sales and Marketing Team. Our clients benefit from:
- Single point of contact – B2G Sales Lead
- Experience and knowledge of public sector procurement
- Deep understanding of government procurement practices
- Framework expertise and how to get your ‘unfair share’
- Contact details of over 285,000 public sector decision-makers,
- Sales and marketing strategy to increase your public sector sales
- Tailored market research and data analysis
- Public sector lead generator – let us source potential customers and generate interest in your products or services.
This consistent and focused effort provides:
- Reassurance to public sector buyers and decision-makers
- Allows you to maximise sales from frameworks
- Creates low-value opportunities which do not require tenders or frameworks
- Generates new public sector contacts and leads
- Your business with a specialised sales and marketing solution for increasing sales in the public sector.
If opportunities do require a formal tender, we can of course help with our dedicated bid writing solution. The difference being – when the tender comes out, you already know the buyer, and have managed to build a relationship, which we know ultimately increases your win rate.